Using Bluebeam Revu for Quantity Takeoffs
Join this webinar to learn how to use Bluebeam Revu software to increase accuracy, reduce mistakes, and enhance workflows by using PDFs for quantity takeoffs.
PDFs are used in the construction process for many purposes. Takeoffs can be used for:
- Area analysis by architects during design
- Replacing manual (pen and paper) takeoffs
- Counting items, such as parking stalls, desks, etc.
- Calculating within the PDF
- Connecting with Excel
Attend this webinar and learn how to use PDFs for quantity takeoffs and:
- Eliminate the problem of lost information caused by manual counting
- See changes since your last takeoff
- Connect to your existing estimating system